Friday, November 22, 2013

"Cult following"

Hi everyone thanks for checking out my blog. Today im talking  about one of Macs most popular lipstick Rebel. Now this lipstick has a "cult following" so to speak, I found myself in the isle of target listening to two girls having  a conversation where one was trying to convince the other not to buy two drugstore lipsticks, she said " let's go to Mac and you'll get rebel it's better than these ". I really wanted to insert myself in the conversation but i didn't. That being said I love rebel I think the finish is amazing ( satin), the color is gorgeous and I really can't find anything " bad " to say about it considering I'm the proud owner of rebel, but recently browsing the drugstore I came a across a color called Sangria by Milani. Now this lipstick is the exact dupe for rebel and in my humble opinion a better version because the finish is matte which happens to be one of favorite finishes. The color is amazing, I get the most opaque application with just one swipe and let's not forget the best part which happens to be the price point, I honestly probably could buy 3 sangria for the price of one rebel. In my opinion if I didn't own rebel I would definitely skip it and get sangria.
I really hope you find this  helpful. 



First swatch Sangri and second Rebel 

4 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I found this very helpful. Dupe is not the word as to how similar they are n color! I have rebel because of my sister but I will definitely go get "Sangria" especially since it's matte. Thanks beautyaddict29

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much I appreciate it. Glad I can be of some help

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU for posting this! I was planning to make Rebel one of my first MAC lipstick purchases (it's very sad - I don't own any MAC lipsticks thus far in life, hah), and now I think I just may pick up Sangria instead! I prefer matte finishes by far!

    www.not2normal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome!! Definitely try mac sometime they're great. Thanks for checking out my blog ❤️

    ReplyDelete